I Would Like to Know a Bit More About Macrotia; Do I Have it? (photo)

I'd like to know about macrotia, I realized that the shell of my ear is large, and helix is small, I made an otoplasty, but only approached the head, but laterally ears are still great, I am Brazilian and would like to know more on the subject, I saw that dr. michael bernant did a great job, but retired, someone would be able to do the same? thanks ...

Macrotia Correction

+1

Your ears do appear large, but the diagnosis is made by measurement (ears would be larger than 6.6 cm).   However, if there is a specific portion of your ear you would like reduced there are ways to reduce most any part of the ear.