I Would Like to Know a Bit More About Macrotia; Do I Have it? (photo)

I'd like to know about macrotia, I realized that the shell of my ear is large, and helix is small, I made an otoplasty, but only approached the head, but laterally ears are still great, I am Brazilian and would like to know more on the subject, I saw that dr. michael bernant did a great job, but retired, someone would be able to do the same? thanks ...

Macrotia Correction

Your ears do appear large, but the diagnosis is made by measurement (ears would be larger than 6.6 cm).   However, if there is a specific portion of your ear you would like reduced there are ways to reduce most any part of the ear.