Macrolane Breast Injections, Can I Prevent Lumps and Encapsulation with Massage?

can I prevent lumps and encapsulation with massage?will it help to soften macrolane and distribute it equally?I am having the injections in some days

Macrolane Breast Augmentation encapsulation

+1
Lumps are not common when the procedure is performed correctly, you might feel some hardened areas the first few weeks because of inflammation, but 
Encapsulation of any foreign material that is introduced to our body is inevitable, problem is when capsular contracture occurs.
Massaging definitely helps a lot, but there will be some patients that develop it in different degrees of severity.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon