Would 800cc+ be too big for my frame? (photos)

Hello, I have asked a few questions on this site in the past, and was hoping over the passing months I would feel happier with my boobs. Unfortunately I am still unhappy with my 375cc mentor, high profile implants, placed under the muscle. I am a size 10, weighing about 50kgs and am 162cms tall. In your opinion would 800cc+ be too big for my frame? I want the implants to be double the size if not bigger! Want to be happy with my size :)

BBA

+1
This is always a difficult decision for some. In my opinion, the best thing to do is have a thorough sizing session. I provide my patients with a range of about 3-4 implants that are appropriate for their specific measurements. I then have them try these implants on in a special sizing bra. With this process, my patients have been able to choose their own implants. I have found this to be the best method for implant sizing. Be sure to see a board certified PS in your area. They should be willing to spend the time with you doing this. Best of luck!

800cc Would Be Too Large

+1
Based on the photos you have provided, 800cc would be too big for your frame.Your current 375cc high profile implants already seem to fill out your chest wall quite well.Doubling the size of your implants could cause major complications, including but not limited to sagging, rippling, distortion, capsular contracture, and synmastia.Plastic surgeons take specific measurements of your chest to determine the proper implant size, specifically to avoid the complications I listed above.My best advice is to stick with the size you have, or if you do insist on going larger, do not go as big as 800cc.

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

Would 800cc+ be too big for my frame?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.   Yes, based on the photograph, it is likely that an 800 cc breast implant would be too large for your frame. However, with ongoing time and relaxation of the overlying tissues, it is probable that you will be able to undergo revisionary surgery with larger volume breast implants. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to larger outcomes) help.

800 cc breast implants

+1
I'm afraid that your question is like saying "I'm a size 10 and I want to be a size 20; would that be too big?". The implants you have are already too big for your breasts and don't fit properly behind them as well as stretching and distorting your tissues. Would an implant twice the size/volume help that? Hopefully no legitimate plastic surgeon would agree to it. This is a setup for what is referred to as the "Michael Jackson problem". Check out pictures of his first rhinoplasty result. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

You have excellent result and going bigger would be asking for problems later

+1
There are limitations for the size of the implants and your pictures show that you have reached that limit. The use of bigger implants will overstretch your breast tissue and cause thinning, sagging and distortion.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

800 cc implants

+1
Be careful what you ask for.  800 cc implants are the largest we have available to use.  They may be too big for your frame.

Large Implants

+1
Based on the photographs supplied, it appears that the implants are filling the entire breast, and the tissue appears to be fairly taught. the implants seem to be filling the upper pole of the breasts. Your frame appears to be quite narrow , therefore a significantly larger implant may result in skin thinning and deformity of the breast. The larger implants are much heavier as well, and could result in descent of the inframammary crease, necessitating additional surgery in the future. 
I would advise caution when exploring your options, and obtain several opinions before proceeding. Good luck.

Wilfred Brown, MD
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

800cc.....is pretty big!

+1
In looking at your pictures you are pretty lean and even your 375cc HP implants look pretty tight...I am afraid that 800cc would be really way too big for your frame and for your skin envelope...My fear would be that it would cause capsular contracture with too tight of a pocket...It does look like your pocket could be lowered a bit as well and that may help if you wanted 650ccHP, which may be more realistic and safer...

John J. Corey, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon