Which Machine Works Better for Body Fat Reduction? Tripolar, Venus Freeze or Elixis?

Body Fat, abdominal and neck fat

I evaluates all 3 devices and chose the Tripollar for my practice.

+1
If you talk to any physician or rep who has any one of these machines, they will tell you the one they have is the best.  In that sense, I am no different - I have the Tripollar Apollo and I believe it is the best of the three.  When I was deciding on which device to add to my practice, I evaluated and trialed each of the devices you ask about.  After seeing and feeling them all, and listening to the feedback of my staff and my patients, I chose the Tripollar.  

Since we added the Tripollar Apollo to our practices in Columbus and Lancaster, Ohio, our patients have been very impressed with the results they are seeing. We have seen significant improvement in skin, fat and cellulite. Usually patients are doing 6-8 weekly treatments, but you can see results after the first session. While these are not the same as the results I can get for my patients with surgery, they are still very satisfied with the results. The treatments have been pain free and patients describe it feeling like a warm stone massage. There is no "down-time" and patients can go right back to work or other normal activities. Overall we are very happy to be able to offer this to our patients.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon