Which Ultrasound Machine Should I Get For Post Vaser Lipo, 1MHZ or 3MHZ?

I am having vaser lipo done in January and I am thinking of buying a portable ultra sound hand held machine to use after my treatment to help with the lumps and bumps. Do you reccommend this and what machine would I need to get, 1MHZ which is deeper or 3 MHZ which works on the superficial layers of the skin? Many Thanks.

Vaser Liposuction

+1

We use the Vasershape, and find it to be just wonderful for post lipo in smoothing out the bumps after lipo.  The texture improves very quickly, the pain level is reduced dramatically, and patient satisfaction is very high.

Danville Plastic Surgeon