Sleeping on Back After Breast Reduction?

I just had a breast reduction on 3/26 3 days ago and was wondering how long I have to sleep propped up. Laying flat on my back doesn't hurt and being propped up is starting to hurt my neck. I haven't needed pillows under my arms either. Thank you in advanced for answers. I just want to make sure I won't cause problems or ruin results.

Sleeping Position

+2
Sleeping propped up on your back will help with swelling and keep you from putting too much weight on your breasts.  Unfortunatley this is difficult for side or belly sleepers.  Try loweing or changing your pillows and adjusting your position. If it hurts. don't do it.  All the best.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction and sleeping position

+2

I do not subscribe to a specific sleeping position. Usually you can sleep in any position taht is comfortable for you.  Best to ask your surgeon his preference.