Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis and Droopy Eyelids?

Hello, I had GPC in one of my eyes and the lid has been droopy for about 3 weeks. From what I can tell, it looks like the GPC is cleared up, I've been treating it with Pred Forte. I'm afraid my eyelid might stay like this permanently. Is this a legitimate fear? I just had upper blepharoplasty done on my eyelids less than that a year ago.

Droopy eyelid after conjunctivitis?

+1

The droopy eyelid (ptosis) may or may not be related to the GPC.  If the GPC has resolved and the ptosis has persisted, then it is unlikely to go away.  This may require ptosis surgery which involves tightening the muscle responsible for lifting the eyelid.  This is different than upper blepharoplasty, which simply removes skin from the upper eyelid and doesn't actually raise the eyelid.  See an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon