Face Turns Red When Embarassed/Nervous?

My face turns red whenever I'm embarrassed or nervous. For example, when I'm presenting something my whole face turns red and my ears. Its annoying and I don't know how to control it. Sometimes it turns red when I'm not even embarrassed or nervous. I don't think its rosacea, but I really don't know what it is. I want to know if there is a solution. I'm hoping there is because I don't plan to go to college with this problem where I'm most likely going to have to take public speaking classes!

It sounds like you have Rosacea

It sounds like you have Rosacea. It is a very common skin condition that affects millions. There are several treatments for Rosacea -- they range from topical prescription creams to antibiotic pills to in-office laser treatments. All are effective depending on the type of rosacea and your board-certified dermatologist can help you decide which is best for you.

Santa Monica Dermatologic Surgeon