I M Planning to Go for Mesotherapy for Male Pattern Baldness Problem, Should I Proceed Further?

i have migraine problem also? does it happens because of excessive masturbation? then how should i cure M pattern baldness if mesotherapy is not a option suggested by you? Only solution is hair transplantation?

Male Pattern Baldness and Mesotherapy

+2

Mesotherapy is a treatment for fat and adispose tissue. It is absolutely NOT a treatment for male pattern baldness and no one should be telling you it is. If a physician's office has told you mesotherapy works for this, I suggest you find somewhere else to go. You should see a board-certified dermatologist about your questions - there are various medications you can try, as well as hair transplantation if you want to go a surgical option. But you need to discuss it all with a doctor!