What Are My Options to Make My Lips Pink? What is the Cost?

i was having a bit pinkish lips before and now they turned to darker,can u suggest me anything or i laser treatment really works to get pink lips and how much that will cost me? I am an Indian girl.

Making Lips Pink

+1

Thank you for your question. You can use sunscreen with SPF 30 and zinc oxide  to prevent your lips from becoming darker. You should consult with a board certified dermatologist who may recommended bleaching creams that could help to lighten up the discoloration such as Hydroquinone.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist for the most effective and safe treatment options for you. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

+1

As far as I am aware there are no laser treatments to lighten the lips. The color of the lips results from the density of blood vessels and other pigments in the tissue. One option to refine the color of your lips is permanent makeup or medical grade tattooing. An experienced permanent makeup artists can accomplish a lot with regard to pigmentation of the lips and other tissue. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon