i m asian i have acne scar what is the safe laser of asian skin?

plz help me i want to improve these acne scars,large pores and acne.what is the best laser or method for asian skin which has no side effect like(more dot scars from laser,hypopigmentation,dots)

Treating Acne Scars in Asian Skin

+2
I specialize in acne scar resurfacing treatments and have treated all different skin types including asian, successfully.  I usually recommend and treat with fractionated Erbium after subcision for more severe scars.  Sometimes I have used fractionated 1540nm or Fractionated RF for milder acne scars that were shallower in depth.  These latter treatments require repetition 3-4x  I recommend finding a laser expert dermatologic surgeon or flying to one as needed.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Treatment for Asian Skin

+1
It is best to treat acne scars once you stop breaking out. If you still have a lot of acne then I would recommend to treat your acne first with Isolaz treatments. Isolaz is very effective and is safe for Asian skin.

If it is only an occasional breakout that you have then you can be treated with Ematrix and that will help your acne, acne scars and improve the look of your pores.

The Ematrix system uses Sublative RF- fractioned bi-polar radio frequency technology to effectively place heat energy into the dermis. This causes deep dermal impact with minimal down time.

The reason I choose the Ematrix is because the RF technology is safe and effective for all skin types. Ematrix treatments can improve your concerns with a series of treatments done one month apart.

It is best to consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see what treatment is best for you and how many sessions you will need.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon