I am 35 yrs old and I have a nasofold and under eye problem. Can you suggest a suitable treatment for my skin? (Photo)

Hi I m 35 yrs old and I have a nasofold and under eye problem so will u pls suggest me to which treatment is better for my skin

Eyelids

+1
The photo is blurry but the issues you've described can be addressed with fillers or fat grafting or surgery.  You would need to be seen in person to determine the best choice for you.

What to do about lower lid creases & nasal fold depressions?

+1
Our faces demonstrate a variety of concavities & convexities. This produces  dark & light areas. When skin is more 'outward' (full, convex), it illuminates and shines. It's bright! But when areas of our face are 'sunken' (depressed, concave) light does not illuminate as well and it becomes darker & shadowy.    Hereditary factors and age greatly affect this.
       Babies are very full-faced, convex, and illuminate very very well for example.  As we age, we lose this.    When we begin to see areas that sink in, such as the nasal labial creases and/or under eyelid circles, these can often be softened & improved with the use of approved injectable fillers. An experienced physician with the knowledge of a scientist and the touch of an artist will be best suited for this type of medical treatment. 

Donn R. Chatham, MD
Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasolabial fold and undereye hollow treatments

+1
Your single photo does show some hollowing in the undereye and deep nasolabial folds. It is hard to tell if there is any true asymmetry or if this results from lighting and the blurry photo. Either way, hyaluronic acid filler treatments can be very effective for filling and smoothing both areas. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am 35 yrs old and I have a nasofold and under eye problem. Can you suggest a suitable treatment for my skin?

+1
Hi Shahroma and thanks for posting your photo.
Your under eye hollow and fold is due to the loss of volume. I am unable to explain why it is present on one side and not the other ( at least this is what it seems in the photo).
Using HA fillers is a user friendly way of fixing the problem due to the ease of use, less downtime and it lasts for 12 months. If you are happy with the results then you can try micro fat grafting or something more permanent
Hope this helps

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

#eyelid surgery, #cosmetic Surgery , #fillers

+1
Dear Shahroma2004
Thank you very much for your question! The under eye contour can be nicely changed with the addition of volume - either a filler such as Restylane or Micro Fat grafting ( this will help more with the skin color).

With Warm Regards
Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

+1
Unfortunately your posted photo is out of focus! But try HA fillers for thee issues as your first step to improvement... 

Under eye hollows and nasolabial folds?

+1
Based on your single photo, but without examining you, it appears that a hyaluronic filler like Restylane or Juvederm would give you a reasonable temporary improvement.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on one two dimensional photo without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest that you find a surgeon certified by the American Board of American Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla,California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Under eye hollows and nasolabial folds

+1
You would do great with a filler placed precisely in the under eye hollows and nasolabial folds. There are different filler options which could be discussed further in a consultation. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

Skin is hard to assess by a photograph.

+1
There is no substitute for a personal assessment.

For the nasolabial folds, I recommend a hyaluronic acid filler like Perlane or Restylane.  Find a very experience injector for this treatment.  Less is more.  Longevity for these products is about a year or more.  These products will be better for you than any surgery.