İm 32c Going to Get 500cc, Will This Work For Me?

Hi my height is1.65cm 57 kg my cup size is 32c goong to get 500cc high profile silicone in march 2012 my doctor said 450cc i want 500cc is it going to make huge difference ? İ bresftfed 3 babies im 26 years old. İ need help i dont mind that fake look i actually like it . İm willing to go big but what about healt wise ? Please need help

How to Pick Breast Implants for Me That Do Not Look Fake

+1

This is an almost impossible question to answer without seeing your photograph or having been able to perform a physical examination.  The 50cc difference is not significant , but 500 cc on a 32inch chest is a healthy size implant.  It may be great, but it depends on a number of factors including your muscle tone, hip width, etc. So I can't give you a good anwser.  In general I error on the smaller side as I feel aesthetically the breasts look more natural, but you need to have a lenthy discussion with your surgeon so the surgeon knows what you want. I often have my patients bring in a bathing suit or bra to show me how they want to look in this article of clothing.  

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

How to pick breast implants.

+1

Hi.  I hope you find this article useful.  50 cc's is a small difference, but if in doubt, I would choose the smaller ones.

1)  This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2)  It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3)  Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4)  Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy.  The most common mistake is to go too big.

5)  I recommend that  the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6)  The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7)  Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8)  Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating room inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

32C Bra Cup & 500cc Implants

+1

Based on the information you provided, it is too hard to say if this is right for you. At this size, 50cc is not that much of a difference.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Breast implant choice

+1

It is difficult to tell you what is best for you without an exam and a discussion of your goals.  Your anatomy significantly impacts the choice of implants that will look best for you. 

Breast Implant Sizing?

+1

Without photographs or direct examination is not possible to advise you regarding breast implant size.

In planning your breast augmentation procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.  in your case you could use your own before breast-feeding pictures as the goal. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.