I'm 31 years old. I just want to know, is botox good for this age just a bit sagging around mouth area? (photo)

Olz check out my photos n suggest me the procedure to tighten the skin. thanks

I'm 31 years old. I just want to know, is Botox good for this age just a bit sagging around mouth area?

+1

Botox is normally placed around the eyes and forehead, it would not help with tightening of the skin around the mouth. Its best you seek a certified physician for an in-person evaluation, you may benefit from a filler to help lift the area around the mouth 

Skin Tightening

+1

If you are interested in improving sagging skin then I would suggest doing a skin tightening procedure. I would recommend Thermage CPT for the face and neck based on your pictures. Most patients can see and feel a difference immediately after their procedure and continue to see improvement for up to six months as their skin regenerates collagen; these benefits can last for up to 2 years. Age 31 is a good time to start as you are starting to see the first signs of aging. The earlier you start your anti-aging procedures to better results your skin will yield. Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see if this is the best option for your concern.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Sagging around mouth

+1

Botox does not work for sagging of the mouth. If you have sagging of the soft tissue sometimes fillers help.

Botox for corners of mouth

+1

Botox can be used to raise the corners of the mouth when injected properly. Some people age prematurely and need Botox earlier than others. Age is not an indication for Botox though most people start in their 30's. Your pictures didn't come out very well but for tightening your face, probably consider Botox, skin care, and chemical peels to help the skin and improve the lines around the brows, eyes, and around the mouth (if you have them) as a good starting place.

Mike Majmundar, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon