Age 26, 2.5y/o Son, Small Breasts. Are There Any Injections I Can Get to Make Them Bigger?

I M 26yrs Old I Have 2 and Half Yrs Old Son, and Now my Breast Are So Small. Is There Any Incjection to Make my Breast Biger. high 5'ft slim body bra size 32 A cup

A breast augmentation is likely your best option. Injections of your own fat can work too but can be dissappointing and unpredic

+1

A breast augmentation is likely your best option. Injections of your own fat can work too but can be dissappointing and unpredictable.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery. I hope this helps.

Yes

+1

Breast implants after the injection of local anesthesia will work well for you. Nothing else will permanently make your breasts larger.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Injections to Increase Breast Size?

+1

No, I would not advise you to have any “injections” to  increase breast size. Instead, I would suggest that you meet with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Ask to see lots of examples of their work.