Do you recommend Lymphatic Massages right away after Liposuction with a drain? Or how long should yo wait?

I was just curious. Some people say their Dr does not advise Lymphatic Massages right away and some do. I have complete trust in my Dr I have chosen. Again, I'm just curious on reasons why or why not. I am having lipo in a couple weeks and will have a drain. Also Should these be done daily?

Lymphatic massage after liposuction.

+2
Lymphatic massage is a nice way to speed the healing after liposuction. It helps reduce swelling and helps to even out the skin surface. it should be done whenever the patient can tolerate pressure on the treated areas. pain and tenderness will be the limiting factor. Use that as a gauge to see when you are ready. One should probably wait until the drain is removed.

Schererville Plastic Surgeon