Do Lymphatic Massages Really Help After Vaser Lipo?

I have consulted two plastic surgeons about having Vaser done. The first doctor didn't mention anything about having lymphatic massages after the surgery; but the second doctor told me that I should have 3 to 6 six of them. They do not have a massage therapist at their location. They have a list of places to go to for them. So I do not think the doctor is suggesting it because it is a money maker. I will be happy to spend the money to have them done, if it is really worth it.

Lymphatic massage

+2

I do not routinely recommend lymphatic massage. It feels good but I do not know of any strong scientific studies regarding its efficacy. 

Lymphatic Massage and Liposuction

+1
Although to my knowledge there are no scientific studies proving the efficacy much less the supremacy of lymphatic massage after liposuction, there are plenty of non-scientific studies that suggest that well done lymphatics massaging does reduce swelling quicker.