Can a Lymphatic Massage Help with Pain Management 4 Years After I Had a Beltectomy?

I had a gastric bypass in 07 and the following year I had a beltectomy overseas. In 2010 my mid section started swelling up .I later had a catscan on my mid section and nothing came up so the Dr. just told me I probably had a low grade ab strain. I went to my gastric bypass Dr a year later and he had a pet scan done and could not find any problems . He explained because of my beltectomy there might be a problem with my lymph-nodes and I might have to deal with the pain for the rest of my life.

Can a Lymphatic Massage Help with Pain Management

+2

I am not sure I understand what your weight loss surgeon had in mind when he suggested lymph nodes as a cause of your pain.

Nonetheless, the massage is harmless, and I hope it gives you some relief. Consulting with a pain specialist in your area might be a better approach.

Thanks and best wishes.