I Had Lymph Node Resection in Nov 11 and Now Have a Thrombosed Vein Under my Arm?

I was diagnosed with breast CA in Oct 11 and had a lumpectomy and breast reconstruction surgery in Nov 11. In March i started experiencing discomfort under my arm where lymph nodes have been taken. My breast surgeon told me that it is a thrombosed vein and will disappear eventually but it is just becoming more prominent and uncomfortable and already in August. Should i seek medical attention or should i just use an anti-inflammatory?

Thrombosed Vein

You need to have another opinion ASAP, Internist, Plastic Surgeon and Vasular Surgeon.

Make you appointments today.