Can Liposuction Problems Be Fixed with Massage and Exercise?

I am a 30 yr old F w no history of pregnancy. 3 yrs ago got abdominal liposuction and doctor was supposed to just extract my abdominal area fat. But after surgery i found out that he extracted some fat tissue from my "lower back" as well. After 2mo, I noticed there is an ugly space between my waist and upper side of my body. Also, my belly area has bumps as well. Doc moved out of country and I cant get a hold of him. I don't want any more surgery. Are they fixable with diet and exercise? 

Liposuction issues

+1

Sorry at three years out the likelihood that this will get better by doing nothing is impossible.  Once the fat is removed, it will not come back the same way.