Lumpy Skin After Fraxel

It has been 4 weeks after my first Fraxel session, and my right cheek is discolored and has gone all lumpy under my skin. What are these lumps and how long will it take for this to go away?

Lumpiness could be milia

+1

I do not know if this is the answer without seeing you, but having done a lot of Fraxel treatments for patients, I can only guess you have milia. These are small dermal papules (not lumps) that can form after any resurfacing procedure done on patients with large pores, acne, or very oily skin. The dermatologist who performed the procedure will know what to do as these can be easily and quickly eliminated.

New Orleans Dermatologist