Lumpy,Bumpy,Inner/Outer Thighs with Dents. How to Correct? (photo)

I had lipo on my inner/outer thighs by a board certified plastic surgeon, and now my legs are ruined. I heard of something called liponow that are injections to fix it by a nurse in AZ. Im trying to debate whether to fly out there to get the procedure done. It just sounds to good to be true.I'm really depressed and I have lost my self esteem..

Post-liposuction defects

+1

defects after Liposuction are very common especially if the procedure was not performed the right way the first time. its good to know you went to a BC plastic surgeon. Im sorry to hear that you didnt get a good result. if I were your surgeon i would do a touch up lipo and not do anything else. 80% of my liposuction practice consists of correction of liposuction defects. Granted they can never be 100% corrected but they can be made a lot better. u might require some fat grafting in addition to liposuction

Good luck

Dents after liposuction

+1

Dents and lumps after liposuction are easier avoided than fixing. Suctioning and fat transfer or grafting can smooth out the irregular areas though several touchups are often required.