Can Lumps Two Years After Fat Transfer Be Corrected?

Hello, I had micro fat transfer performed two years ago to the area under the eyes to improve dark circles (no improvement) and to the laugh lines. I have a long lump underneath each eye and a lump on the right side of my face forming a wave on the right side. The PS said he could add more fat but I do not want to inject more fat in fear of him overfilling again and new lumps forming. Can these lumps and unevenness be corrected? Thank you!!!

Can lumps two years after be corrected

This can be corrected with a careful amount of cortisone injected into that area and that will help reduce the numbness as well as the lumps