Will Velashape or Massage Help Lumps from Liposuction?

I recently had Liposuction to my abdomen and flanks done 11 days ago. The doctor said i should massage the areas. though very painful I do but was wondering if Velashape would help the hard knots go away. Or even improve my result?

VelaShape following Liposuction

+1

VelaShape may be use as an adjunct to improve results following liposuction.  It is recommended to discuss the potential benefits with your physician.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Velashape after liposuction

+1
After liposuction you can experience swelling and firm lumpy areas under the skin. It has been shown that deep tissue massage, endermologie, external ultrasound or can be helpful in helping reduce the swelling, smooth out lumps under the skin. This question should be asked of the surgeon who performed the lipo as they would be best suited to determine your specific needs.

Tender lumps after liposuction

+1

Different doctors have recommended external ultrasound, deep tissue massage and lympatic drainage, endermologie and Velashape, but the amount of time after the procedure before this is allowed varies amongst different surgeons and the amount of surgery you have had and how you are healing.