Lumps on incision scar on each end, one year after surgery

I had a precancerous mole excised by a plastic surgeon. I am about at the year mark and I have a dog ear on one end a white lump on the other end. There is also a cyst on the incision part. I was told nothing could be done for the lumps. I could try laser genesis. I saw another doctor who told me that the incision part is depressed and is making the lumps all the more noticeable. He recommended using a filler to make the lumps less noticeable. I don't know what to do from here

Scar

+1
It is not clear what is the problem with your scars. Please post pictures and explain what is the problem or the diagnosis given by the surgeon