Lumps in Eye Area and Swelling After Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Ultra?

I was injected in cheecks, eyebrows, tear troughs & chin 5 weeks ago. Dr used voluma in cheeks & eyebrows and Juv in tear troughs. After a week, went back for a touch up, dr added juvedrem. A week later I was so swollen in chin area and both eyes. Went back and they dissolved the chin area as it was lumpy and itchy too and dissolved some in eye area. I'm still so buffy in eyes and tear troughs and still feel the lumps in eye area and chin. What should I do, shouldn't vitrase dissolve everything?

See your injector again

+1
You should return to your injector to see if you require more hyaluronidase to dissolve the remaining lumps. Best of luck.

Lumps after fillers

+1

If it is just swelling, it will usually improve overtime. If it is lumpy, you may want it dissolved.  I use hyaluronidase.

Vitrase dissolves Juvederm

+1

You had a lot of filler and will need several rounds of Vitrase if you're trying to dissolve everything. Additionally, after only 5 weeks and all of that done, some of what you have is swelling and bruising underneath, which won't be dissolved or fixed by the Vitrase, but only by time. Since you did a few rounds of filler and Vitrase, that swelling and bruising will be worse and so all of this will take time. In a few weeks, if you need more Vitrase I'd do it then, but at this point you need to give everything some time to settle down, or you're going to be chasing your tail.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD