Lumps from Botox?

I've had Botox a few times on the forehead and around the eyes - with no issues until the last time 3 months ago. 2 weeks after the injections, I got a very large lump on my forehead (larger than a quarter - round,extruding 1/8 inch). I thought it was some sort of insect bite, but I keep getting them and only in the areas where I had Botox injections.

They usually resolve in 2 hours. No pain - but sometimes preceded by slight itching. I can't think of another cause. Could this be a Botox side effect?

Injection technique

Im not totally sure what is going on with you, but I have an idea.  Sometimes when I do Botox, I put in enough that a bump appears.  I massage it in but sometimes it stays for about an hour. That sounds like what you are experiencing.

sek