Will Lumpiness Go Away After PAL Lipo?

I am 6 weeks out and looked much better before the PAL Liposuction to stomach area. I still massage the area, but have cut the hours to 4 for wearing the spanx girdle (I am so tired of it after 6 weeks.) I have a follow up visit next week with my plastic surgeon. Will the lumpiness, dimpling in my stomach go away without further treatments? Or will I have to pay for additional treatments or surgeries if I am still lumpy?

Lumps after PAL Lipo very common

+1

I have many patients that have irregularities after liposculpture. The PAL (power-assisted liposuction) machine is my most common machine I use. It will get better but massage and time is the key. It takes about 2-4 months sometimes for the irregularities to improve. Talk to your doctor.  

Good Luck!

Lumpiness after PAL

+1

Lumpiness from liposuction can happen with any technique.  It may be differential swelling, inadequate liposuction in some areas versus over resection in others. At this time you have to be patient and allow for the swelling to dissipate.