Lumps After Smart Lipo on Abdomen

I had Smart Lipo for my upper and lower abdomen. Now I have lumps and bumps. I also noticed that my thighs and calves seem to be swelling. Are these normal? What causes these lumps, and what can I do to get rid of them? Should I keep my compression garment 24 hours a day to get rid of the lumps and minimize the swelling? How long will it take before these lumps disappear?

Smart Lipo lumps need massage or revision

+3

Regarding the lumps try to massage them as early as possible. If you are already late, some more agressive treatments might help e.g velashape. If the lumps persist, you might require a revision. Regarding the leg swelling you have to be examined to rule our other more important causes of tenderness and swelling (blood clot).

Lumps after Smart Lipo

+2

Lumps or contour irregularities are a common complaint after any liposuction procedure. Sometimes this is due to areas that were not adequately treated, sometimes this is dues to fat necrosis, and sometimes this is due to swelling. Massage may help improve the areas of lumpiness. You have to give it sometimes to heal before assessing the final result. I would have your surgeon evaluate you to make sure you are healing OK.