How Can I Get Rid of Lumps on my Mouth Due to Evolence?

I have lumps around my mouth from Evolence injections. It's been a month, and I'm out of patience. What can be done to get rid of them?

Treatment of filler nodularities

+1

Work with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to undergo subcision and/or low-dose cortisone injection to treat nodularities from fillers. Intense massage is required of the physician injector right after Evolence injection.

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

Ounce of prevention...

+1

Evolence should not be used around, nor in, the lips because it lumps. It is also very long-lasting, and cannot be dissolved, so it will take months to go away. i am not sure why it was done, but in the future, the best way to get good results and less complications is to go to an expereince dermatologist or plastic surgeon who knows how/where/when to use these dermal impalnts. In the long run, it will eventually go away.

Mary P. Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist