Lumps and Bumps After Revision Vaser Lipo?

I am a 51 year old male, and had Vaser Liposuction done 6 months ago to my stomach, "love handles", back, and "moobs". I wore a compression garment constantly for a week, & when I took it off, everything looked fantastic :-) my pleasure however was short lived in that about 10 days afterwards I started developing "ropes" & creases that wouldn't go away, resulting in a revision two weeks ago, (where an additional litre of fat was removed), to which I now have a repeat performance of "ropes" Help!

Hello

+1

In our practice after liposuction about 3 weeks later we recommend that you start getting deep tissue message to help breaks down the scar tissue that Vaser lipo tends to build. Make sure you follow up with your PS to see what his care is.

Post-lipo irregularity

+1

In my experience all liposuction, especially LASER and VASER assisted, cause seroma formation and require intensive post-lipo care with drainage massages to ensure even and predictable recovery and skin contraction. The compression garment is only a small part of the post-op process and in fact it may contribute to the formation of "ropes" if not accompanied by intensive post-lipo care.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon