Lumps After Restylane and Under Eye Surgery

I had restylane about 2 years ago.I wasn't happy with it. It was lumpy and uneven. I still had rings around my eyes. Then I had under eye surgery. There was quite a lot of fat under my skin which he re-positioned. I had this surgery in January this year. Now it's September and I am still suffering with unsatisfactory results. On the left side I have uneven skin and raised skin, (the raised skin is worse in morning and can sometimes feel itchy) & on the other side I have a lump.Any ideas? Thank

Eye surgery and fillers

+1

I am sorry that the results were not up to your satisfaction, but you should really discuss this with your doctor.  It would be nice to have seen photos as well.