Lumps After Liposuction (During Neck Lift)

Will Lumps After Liposuction (During Neck Lift) Ever Dissolve? I Am 5 Months Postop.

Lumps in neck

+1

If you had a neck lift and liposuction as well, it may take some more time to resolve.  If it does not, you may need your surgeon to perform a revision.

Lumps after Liposuction

+1
Lumps that appear after Liposuction should improve with time.  I would recommend giving it a little more time to get better on its own but if not a touch up from your surgeon may be needed. 
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Lumpy neck after liposuction

+1

There are many potentially different explanations for the lumps you are describing. They could be due to blood, fat, scar tissue, etc. At five months you should have a general impression if they have improved over the preceding month. If they are improving , it is likely that you will continue to experinence ongoing softening and diminution in the "lumpiness". If, however, they have been relativley stable,it is unlikely that you will see significant resolution. Scar massage, aspiration or injection are potential interventions that may improve the lumpiness but this should be discussed with your surgeon.

Lumps after neck lift

+1

Will Lumps After Liposuction (During Neck Lift) Ever Dissolve? I Am 5 Months Postop

At 5 months time most of the swelling should be gone.  Things may still change and improve in the comings months, it really depends on how big of lumps you are talking about.  I would consult again with your plastic surgeon to see what he or she says.

Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.feplasticsurgery.com/orange-county-facelift-newport-beach.php

Lumps after neck lift and liposuction

+1

At five months, it is doubtful that any lumps will completely go away but they may improve slowly over a few more months. See your surgeon to evaluate a secondary procedure being done to improve your condition.