Lumpiness is Getting Worse As my Outer Thigh Fat Graft Heals, What To Do?

Seven weeks ago, I had lipo on my abdomen and arms, with fat graft to outer thighs/hips (to correct over zealous lipo from 3 years ago). I am 127 pounds, 5'5, and am happy with my new silhouette. Only problem is, the fat grafted areas on my outer thighs are becoming more bumpy as i heal. It looks like I have SEVERE cellulite, with bruising. I have leg cellulite genetically, but this is worse than anything I've seen on myself. Is there anything I can do to smooth out the results? Thank you.

Lumps after fat grafting

+1

Each situation is unique and only your surgeon knows the specific details of your procedure and should be the person commenting on post-operative questions such as this