Lumpiness 7 Months After Liposuction. How Do I Fix This, I Also Have Uneven Fat Now and a Dent on my Hip? (photo)

I had Lipo in Feb 2013 and doc said I needed to wear the garment for 3 months to avoid lumps, I did but I still have horribly noticeable lumps and dents. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I have to keep anything I do under $2500 due to no longer having a job (my husband has a job). I have never had kids, 5'4, 128lbs 34 yrs old

Lumpiness 7 Months After Liposuction. How Do I Fix This, I Also Have Uneven Fat Now and a Dent on my Hip?

Very difficult to correct these uneven areas. I might try ThermiTight RF to each area. An injection of phosphylipid might improve but is risky for over correction.