Lumpines Afer Fat Transfer

I had a fat transfer under my eyes because they were so hollow.Now 7 months later I have uneven swelling that hardened into uneven lumps. It made me look like I had pouches. So I went back to the surgeon who suggested that the best correction to resolve this was to melt it away with laser. This didn't work. One site swelled up and gave me the look I was hoping for when I started this.But this was only temorary because it was swelling from the laser. What can I do to fix.

Correct uneven swellling under the eyes

+1

It is possible to correct your uneven swelling/lumps, however it requires expertise. You may need to remove the fat. This can be done either through the inner eye or just on top of the skin. I would have to assess it more carefully to be able to tell which approach is the best for you. You may also require fillers if there are contour issues after the surgery.

Fat Grafting Contour Irregularities

+1

I appears that you have a visible contour irregularities after injection of fat in the periorbital area.  Injection in this area is a very precise procedure which requires much skill and experience.  Injection of fat too superficially (often times just under the skin), as opposed to directly on top of the facial bones can result in a "sausage like" deformity under the eye.  Serial steroid injections may help to decrease the volume of the injected fat, although one cannot be too aggressive.  If this does not work open surgical removal of the fat may be necessary.  Good Luck....Dr. Corrado

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon