Lump on Scar Line That Can Push Back in. I Am 2yrs Post-Op Breast Implants and Experiencing Inflammation?

i have a small lump on the scar line underneath my right breast, i am 2 years post breast implant op. over the last week the area around this has become inflamed and painful but the pain is relieved slightly when i push the lump back up into the breast pocket. is it possible for part of the implant to break through the capsule even after 2 years?

Breast implant issues

+1

I am not sure what you are describing but it may very well be the implant that you are feeling. It is best to go for an exam.