Lump on Right Side of Nose Near Eye That Isn't Going Down Post Rhino/septo, Permanent?

The lump on right side of nose near right eye was not there before surgery. This does not seem to be reducing at all in size and it has been three weeks. Is this permanent?

Three weeks after rhinoplasty too early to worry about don't wanted bump.

+1

Because of swelling and so forth three weeks is much too early to worry about contour abnormalities after rhinoplasty.

+1

This early after rhinoplasty, it is premature to be concerned about the final result.   You can always have your surgeon examine you. 

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty and swelling after surgery

+1

Dear Sasalost,

1. 3 weeks post-op is still very early
  2. If it is not getting better, I would bring it up to your surgeon
  3. You may also feel the bump, but if you do not see it, I would leave it alone

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Early post operative changes after a rhinoplasty

+1

I would not expect that this lump would be permanent but if it is causing you some level of concern then make your plastic surgeon aware of the problem.