Lump on my Outer Thigh After Extended Tummy Tuck?

I have a lump the size of a pea on my outer thigh. I didn't have any lipo it's not hot just sore to the touch. My outer thighs are also numb. He did say that my thigh was lifted during the procedure. I guess I was just if the lump is indeed nothing to worry about.

Small Thigh Lump After Tummy Tuck

+2

I would not worry about it. It may be a little fluid or even a reactive lymph node but it should eventually go away on its own.

Need photos

+1

Need photos to see what you have had done and to better understand what the problem is.  However, it is not uncommon to have "lumps" after surgery.

Andre Aboolian, MD

+1

The lump, if close to the incision, may represent a gathering of tissue or suture.  It is hard to say without pictures or an exam.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

It is highly unlikely that this is anything of concern. Do show it to your surgeon at your next post op visit.  If that is far off in the future, call your surgeon to see if an earlier visit is appropriate. 

Unusual lump on thigh following an abdominoplasty

+1

Hard to understand the etiology of the lump on your thigh.  Bring this to the attention to your plastic surgeon and take a wait and see attitude.