What is the lump on my nose after Botox injection?

My doctor injected my rabbit lines 3 months ago with Botox. He is a new doctor and gave me a much larger does than I usually get. I have a lump on my nose that is at the end on one of these line. My doctor says it has nothing to do with his Botox injection. Another doctor told me it is. My question is this possible to be left with a lump after Botox. If yes, will the lump disappear?

Lump after Botox

+1
I love Botox and have been injecting it for years.  I have never seen a lump three months after injection.  I would like to see a photo posted to make a proper evaluation.  I suggest you consult a board certified dermatologist for the best advice.

Lump on nose after Botox

+1
I would agree with your doctor that the bump on your nose is unlikely to be from the Botox injection, especially if you received the injection 3 months ago. Although it is difficult to say without seeing a photo, the lump could be related to something else and I would recommend an evaluation with your surgeon or a dermatologist to evaluate.

Sachin S. Pawar, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lumps After Botox, Is This Possible?

+1
Without a photo we cannot give you a suggestion.  However, I have never seen, in over 1000s of cases, lumps after botox.  Especially something weeks later.  Get a second opinion from a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon with experience in neuromodulation.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

San Francisco Dermatologic Surgeon

Lump on nose after Botox injection for bunny line

+1
I would say that lumps or bumps 3 months after Botox would be very, very, very uncommon. Usually when there is a small lump or bump right after, it's from the injection itself and it's a bit of swelling that occurs. This will go down quickly and I have never seen it last 3 months. It is possible you have something else at the end of the line there, like a milia or small cyst.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD