I Have a Lump on my Chin After a Chin Implant? It Has Been One Month Since Surgery.

It is very firm and round and quite large, right in the centre of my chin. I'm very worried about it. Is it an infection? Is it swelling? Do I need steroid injections? Do I need revision surgery? I'm not in any pain or discomfort. I'm a healthy 19 year old female.

Lump after Chin Implant

+1

It could be any of the above that you had listed. If you are not in any pain or discomfort, it is unlikely to be an infection. The best thing to do would be to return your surgeon for an evaluation to discuss the possibilities and potential treamtents.

mike kim, md

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon