Lump in the Tip of my Nose 7 Years Post Rhino?

I have a lump on the tip of my nose at the side when I flare my nostrils it almost looks like it glows it goes white! I had rhinoplasty around 7 years ago. One side of the tip feels flat when I run my finger down it where as the other is round? It's starting to stand out quite a lot now.

Asymmetrical Nose Tip 7 Years Post Surgery

+1

Dear Stephenson,

Without photographs and physical examination it is hard to provide you with a solid diagnosis.

Nonetheless, revising the asymmetry of your nose tip should be approached by an extensively experienced surgeon who will provide you with the best procedure that will fit your case with the minimal pain and complexity possible.

Thank you for your question and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Lump at the tip of the Nose

+1

Hi,

It sounds like you are seeing a cartilage graft or possibly an implant. You should try to consult your surgeon to see what he/she thinks it is.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Lump on Tip of Nose 7 Years after Rhinoplasty

+1

It sounds like you have asymmetry of the tip with a prominent sharp edge of the cartilage on one side. Pictures would be helpful. If my evaluation based on your description is correct, this should not require a major revision.