Lump in Nose After Silikon 1000

Ive had 3 injections of silikon 1000 in my nose and i started to notice a lump in my nose. It migrates and it seems to move when i massage it. It has been about 20 days since my last appointment and i have one more before I'm done. Is there a way to treat the lump? I continue to massage it but it does not seem to help. Is there anything i can do before it gets worse. Thanks.

Silikon 1000 Injections into The Nose

+2

My mentor (jay G. Barnett, MD) and I have a lot of experience injecting liquid injectable silicone (LIS) into the nose and have never had problems with lumps in any of our patients.  When injected properly and conservatively with the micro-droplet injection technique by an experienced, board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon,  it is the ideal filler for correcting nasal imperfections or for the non-surgical rhinoplasty. That being said, it is possible to get a lump, but it is also possible that what you are feeling and seeing as a lump and migration may in fact be something entirely unrelated to the silicone.  I would highly recommend that you stop massage immediately and that you follow up with the doctor who did the injections immediately to address your concerns.