Lump in my Implants is That Normal?

I have silicone implants, its been 5 months now, I got elbowed in the left one, its really sore now but also theres a lump that I can press on , what is it and will it go away?

Lumpy breasts

+1

whether due to an implant or not is not normal.  You need to be examined by your surgeon.  And perhaps what you call a 'lump' could be the edge of the implant.  Regardless, you need to be seen and cannot evaluate this on-line.

Lump in the breast after silicone implantation

+1

A lump in the breast should always be evaluated with an examination to determine the type of lump; contusion, implant rupture, cyst, or tumor. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Posttraumatic breast lump should be checked by your surgeon.

+1

After the trauma you described the breast lump is probably a contusion of the breast tissue itself. Nevertheless, have your surgeon take a look at it.