What Is This Lump In My Eyes That Sometimes Itches And Sometimes White And Painful? (photo)

About a month ago I have an allergy in my left eye and in the corner is a lump that is like I have a piece of metal underneath that in this days it became white there are days were this is painful and days it only tickles like it is part of the allergy can you tell me what this is

White lump under eye

+1

It is impossible to say without seeing it up close, but it looks like a milia.  These don't generally cause any discomfort. You'll need to see an oculoplastic surgeon to have it evaluated if it is causing discomfort.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon