Lump in lip after Belotero filler next day, what can I do to reduce inflammation?

I had Belotero in lips yesterday and I have a noticeable lump in the upper left, bottom near mid-line, part of my lip. Gives me a crooked smile. The bump feels like filler as it is quite firm, and I felt it as soon as the numbing agent wore off. What should I do now to reduce any inflammation? Secondly, if I need to have Hyaluronidase injected does it work well in the lip?

Lump in lip after Belotero

+1
After getting any filler, one can have a lot of swelling, bruising and inflammation for many days, sometimes up to a coupe of weeks. Belotero especially can leave some superficial feeling lumps because it's usually placed more superficially in the skin.  These typically do resolve within a week or two. 

If you aren't happy with your results in 2 weeks, you can return to your injector for further evaluation.  Hyaluronidase can be used to "dissolve" the Belotero, and it does work in the lips. 

Hopefully in a few days the lumpiness will have improved and you'll be satisfied with your results!  If not, please do return to your injector. 

Good luck!

Seattle Dermatologist