I have a lump or bump on my tummy after getting smartlipo or laser lipo done 3 weeks ago. Will it go away? (photo)

I had what's called Airbrush or laser lipo at Elite body sculpture I did my bra roll all abdominal area and hips . The back looks good but the tummy area is a different story:-(( I want to know if the lump or bump will ever go away? I strongly believe it was due to the way the Pad was placed under the garment. And since I couldn't remove it for 48hrs when I took it off that's when I seen it. What should I do? I have attached pictures from after 48hrs and from now 3weeks later.

You are still healing

+2
Thank you for posting a picture. My suggestion is to follow up with your surgeon to make sure you are healing properly; you are still swollen from your procedure. In the meantime wear your compression garment to help with any swelling that may occur post-procedure.