I have a lump or bump on my tummy after getting smartlipo or laser lipo done 3 weeks ago. Will it go away? (photo)

I had what's called Airbrush or laser lipo at Elite body sculpture I did my bra roll all abdominal area and hips . The back looks good but the tummy area is a different story:-(( I want to know if the lump or bump will ever go away? I strongly believe it was due to the way the Pad was placed under the garment. And since I couldn't remove it for 48hrs when I took it off that's when I seen it. What should I do? I have attached pictures from after 48hrs and from now 3weeks later.

You are still healing

+2
Thank you for posting a picture. My suggestion is to follow up with your surgeon to make sure you are healing properly; you are still swollen from your procedure. In the meantime wear your compression garment to help with any swelling that may occur post-procedure.

Lump after surgery

+1
Since you are very early in the healing process, you will have some swelling and lumps.  Do wear your compression garment, and discuss this with your surgeon.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon