Lump in Breast Near Breast Lift Scar

I'm kinda worried, I had to be cut open twice for a Lift and my right breast has a icky scar...when I lay down I can feel a very hard ball about the size of grape. It also sinks in on the left side where my clevage starts and there is no implant there just feels hollow and mushy then gets hard the more down you feel by the scar. 2 months after my surgery I had a hole in that area that wouldnt scab and it finally did. The ball used to be bigger, what could it be? I have other pictures to

Breast lift complicated by bad scarring and firm nodules or masses.

+1

It sounds as if you experienced some fat necrosis (common in breast surgery) which may or may not have been complicated by infection. The area will likely soften. I would recommend waiting a year or so and then reassessing. Persistently firm areas may need to be excised and persistenly depressed areas may benefit from grafting.

Breast mass after breast lift with breast implants needs to be evaluated.

+1

Hi.

With your history after breast lift and breast augmentation. this is probably just internal scar tissue.  But you still need to find out what it is, perhaps with fine needle aspiration.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

EVERY Breast Lump SHOULD be evaluated by a Breast Surgeon

+1

Your description implies you had an Augmentation / Lift procedure but you required another procedure ? bleeding ? infection ? fat necrosis which resulted in an ugly scar. You are now bothered by a grape sized mass along the lower/inner quadrant of the breasts.

With your surgical history the odds are that this mass is a small area of dead breast fat. However, the safest course is to have this area assessed by your Plastic surgeon or a Breast surgeon to make sure it is not a malignancy. If it needs to be biopsied it can easily be done through the already existing scars.

If you are not a smoker, these scars could probably be substantially improved with a scar revision procedure after this mass has been dealt with.

Scar concerns

+1

It osunds like from your decsription that with the delayed healing, you have some scar tissue that is bothersome. It may or may not get better with time. I would still have your doctor check it out to be safe.