Lump Under Breast 2 Months After Breast Augmentation?

i got a breast augmentation on 14th april 2010. two months later i have found a lump under my right breast. it is more like a bubble, it feels as if im feeling the implant. it is painful when i stretch or reach for anything. it is just underneath my scar. could anyone please give me advice as i am losing sleep over this. i will make an appointment with my surgeon in the morning, any advice would be helful though! thanks :)

You are feeling the fold in the implant You

+1

You need to see your doctor about your concern .This is a fold in the implant and if it is not fixed,it  will be a weak point for the implant failure.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Bothersome lump under the breast 2 months after Breast Augmentation

+1

Without a physical examination it is impossible to tell you what the nature of the lump under the breast might be. The odds are you may be feeling a fold or ripple in the shell of your implant. Even in sub-muscular implants, the inferior and side aspects of the implants are poorly covered or uncovered by soft tissue and may be felt or even seen. Your surgeon would have to advise you on this. While possible, it is very unlikely that this may be a more serious health concern. Do see your surgeon but do not get too anxious.

Palpable mass at bottom of breast following augmentation

+1

It is nearly impossible to tell you what this could be via email. IT most likely is the implant. IT could remain stable and unchanged or it could progress and require treatment. Your surgeon may provide you with certain recommendations or advise depending on the extent.