Lump Around my Tear Trough, And It's Painful After my Sculptra Injection. Why?

I find there is a lump around my tear trough on my left and it's painful too. But when I pushed it hard eventually it's gone but maybe a min later it's there again. Also, I feel a bit of numbness around my maxilla...or I should say some tooth bones on my maxilla...My left side of the face still in some degree of swell and today has been my 8th day after injection of sculptra. The doc gave me 2 vials at my 1st time, would it be too much and will this lump go away soon? What had happened?

Lump around tear trough

I assume that you had the two vials injected in your face, including in your tear troughs and not just in your tear troughs.

Lumps are quite common following Sculptra injections, but after 8 days there should be no more pain or numbing.

I suggest that you returnto the Dr who treated you to find out what is happening. You may also need to see an Oculoplastic Surgeon.

Always make sure that you are being treated by an experienced, Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastis Surgeon.

Chicago Dermatologist